Deeluxe and Bones Skate Club in Kufstein is throwing a festival with a bunch skateboarding, barbecuing, bands and booze directly behind the train station area (behind Q-West), a summer festival.
The following fun stuff is going down:
- Skateboard mini ramp jam sessions
- Skate-final with the best of the jam sessions and set drivers
- Children's program with a climbing wall
- Kids paint together with famous artists wahrsch the largest painting of Kufstein
- Slalom Race
- Hippy jump contest
- Big Raffle
- Live Art Show
- Live Music
- Big afterparty at the QWest
- Trendy Grill'n'Chill
Live music acts in the afternoon:
OCI (one-man live looping)
Vinneyman (The good, the bad, the ugly)
Live music acts after party starting at 10pm.
REBEL MUSIG (The Sound around waxest)
DJ CHRIS FADER (ITF / IDA Austrian Champion)
Mabe (Tabula Rasa / StepOne)
Begin: 12:00 clock
End: Open End
Admission: FREE outdoor area, after show party -> € 7, -
Get more details here or join the facebook page.