SFO12 (Snowboarding Film Operation) was a 3 day video shootage competition held with the best Finnish snowboarding teams at Tahko Ski Resort, Finland. All the best teams from Finland were invited to take part. The participant list included a big list of skilled riders such as Joni Malmi, Janne Lipsanen, Sami Luhtanen, Joonas Mustonen, Ali Toppinen, Otto Veijola, Petrus Koskinen. With open video competition held month before the real deal at the website WWW.SFO12.COM we gave an opportunity for all Finnish amateur teams to challenge older pros. Two most liked amateur teams got their way to the Event.
Check the setup!
At the competition all teams had three days time to shoot in special spots made to Tahko Ski Resort. Their mission was to shoot and edit 3-5min short film during that time. All short films were published and the winners voted by audience at the final party of SFO12.Teamlist:
- KBR Productions (Petrus Koskinen, Sami Luhtanen, Janne Lipsanen, Niko Länsiö)
- Storbis (Ali Toppinen, Janne Heiskanen, Rasmus Tikkanen, Juho Konstig)
- Eurogap (Joni Malmi, Jari Tuoriniemi, Jani Isaksson, Paavo Tikkanen, Jesse Rontti)
- Battery Sisters (Vilina Koivisto, Kristiina Nisula, Kristiina Nyman, Merika Enne)
- Roistola (Joonas Mustonen, Otto Veijola, Jukka Kiistala, Tuukka Tams)
- Pure Snowboarding (Antti Komulainen, Tatu Toivanen, Aapo Enqvist, Riko Rinnekangas)
- Eväslaatikko (Pyry Lepistö, Tuomas Ruohonen, Jarno Leskinen, Marko Rannikko)
3. Battery Sisters
All short films can be checked at WWW.SFO12.COM
. Let the films tell the rest + check some photos below!