Welcome to BRANDED. The weekly product page that brings the best snowboard products on the market to you. This week its time for the girls and the Veda designed by Marie-France Roy for Arbor Snowboards.
She brings a lifetime of riding experience to designing the brand new Veda. Since finding her passion in the snow of Eastern Canada at 11 years old, MFR has peaked in every discipline of freestyle and freeride snowboarding.
An illustrious career full of X Games appearances, jaw-dropping street, and big mountain video performances, Marie has refined her riding style to that which feeds her drive for exploration and a better understanding of nature and all it has to offer. Her vetted riding ability and knowledge of the terrain is elegantly translated in her design. Rooted in freestyle, built for experienced freeride and performance in all-terrain, Arbor Snowboards introduces the Veda Snowboard, a Big Mountain Twin designed by Marie-France Roy. Committed to better living through exploration, and always evolving her riding style, Marie-France Roy brings new life to the Women’s line for 2020/2021.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered+ Base - An advanced process creating the highest density base material and fastest base that Arbor offers.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 0.8 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 1.5 degrees , Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Camber Sizes: 145, 150, 154
Shop it HERE