Hailing from Quebec, Canada, Frank April is known as one of the most influential jibbers and biggest personalities in snowboarding. Frank's style of riding massive street features demanded the best jib board that Arbor could design. The awards prove that they've done just that as the Westmark Camber Frank April Edt. has taken home numerous Awards. This year, they've added all-new flip tips to Frank's board for increased nollie and ollie performance. This board comes with all the bells and whistles of the Westmark Camber wrapped up in a graphic that celebrates Frank's affinity for modifying street spots with his portable tool kit. Pair this plank up with the Frank April Edt. Hemlock Bindings for a combination tastier than poutine.
· Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
· Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
· FSC Certified Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 poplar to paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
· Sintered CrossLink Base – Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
· Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
· 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
· Flip Tips – Increased ramping on the nose and tail of the snowboard to create the perfect platform for catch-free nollies and fakie ollies.
· A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
· Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
· New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
· Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
· Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
· Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory."
True Twin, available in sizes: 150, 153, 156
Frank in his natural habitat.
Watch Frank show what this board is capable of in Arbor's 'Folklore' edit here:
Find out more over on the Arbor Snowboards website HERE